For many women, including me, the right clothing and equipment are an important part of any type of exercise training. A cyclist does not work in the same way without appropriate shoes. The same happens in the gym.
In this blog, I have added a series of tips that have helped me choose my workout leggings. I have also compiled a few of the leggings that are pleasant from the aesthetic and aerobic point of view. Maybe you can find a pair that adapts to your body and budget.
First my tips:
Bet on a material that is breathable. The market is full of fabrics and you can find one with protection against UV rays if you usually train outdoors.
Even though the design or color of exercise leggings does not influence the actual workout (it’s nothing more than to motivate you), it is the first thing that we look at when choosing which one to purchase. I really understand you :). It is essential that in addition to choosing the correct design, we choose the correct size. Training with a size larger or smaller, could ruin the training.
Also, nowadays, brands add more accessories to their designs. Back pockets for keys, side pockets for mobile, etc ……… Of course, they are accessories to consider, since they are very useful.
Have you ever wondered why yoga nets are so high in waist? Or why are the running ones just right at the hip? Each sport has an advisable pattern for a more effective practice.
It is very important that you choose your leggings according to the sport you practice. If you do cardio, with yoga pants, I assure you that you will not feel comfortable.
And now some of my favorite leggings:
1. Zella Street Style High Waist Leggings: Each of you doing some kind of exercise training needs black tights. These are perfect. These slick Zelmotion leggings have a light compression fit that give you and your muscles more of an advantage when you tackle your most intense workouts.
2. Puma Clash Tights: Attract attention for all the right reasons with these supportive Clash long tights. Highly functional materials draw sweat away from your skin and help keep you dry and comfortable during exercise.
3. Victoria’s Secret Total Knockout by Victoria Sport Tight: Second-skin fit with smoothing support, it’s the tight you’ve been waiting for with quick-dry Body-Wick fabric, pockets in all the right places and a 7/8 length.
4. Nike Power Women’s Mid Rise Training Tights: These leggings rep neutral color, so you can match any workout top. The Nike Power Women’s Mid Rise Training Tights feature sweat-wicking fabric in a compressive design to help keep you comfortable and supported during your workout.
5. Adidas How We Do 7/8 Printed Tights: Featuring a flashy allover graphic, they’re built with breathable mesh on the backs of the knees to help you stay cool. Smooth flatlock seams help reduce chafing. Two hip pockets store your essentials, while a drawcord-adjustable waist lets you personalize the fit.