The first month of 2019 is gone! January went so slooooow for me!!! A new month begins and I’m happy to write again for you my goals for February! Last month I did not publish as often as I would’ve liked, but it hasn’t been too bad, don’t you think?
It’s been a cold and rainy month here in Miami, but it seems that the weather is beginning to improve. As a consequence, I’ve been a little discouraged and I apologize for this. This month I want to be 100% dedicated to the blog.
I’ve decided on some goals for the next few weeks, so I thought I would share with you.
1. I’ll be celebrating my 34th birthday. Can you believe it?!?! I still don’t have anything in planned, but I’ll be thinking about this.
2. I’ll continue working hard on my fitness life. This month I’m doing the challenge of the Keto diet during the next 2 weeks. Wish me luck!!!!
3. I’ll continue to share with you my daily recipes of my Keto diet and some tips and tricks that have helped me with this challenge.
4. I’ll have some gift ideas for Valentine’s Day.
5. I’ll continue exploring Miami and its surroundings. Of course, I will post photographs of this.
How about you? Do you have something special going on this month?