The last day of the year!! 2018, for the most part, has been exciting. I think it has been my year: my blog has grown, I moved to Miami and I worked on my personal relationships with my family and friends.
Looking back, I find it incredible to see so much accomplished in just one year and I feel nostalgic to say goodbye to 2018.
Top Five Highlights
1. Traveled to Asia (Bangkok and Bali) for the first time! A photographic dream come true! I’m still mesmerized to this day. It was all as I’d imagined for years.
2. Celebrated ONE year of the Living Better With Oli blog and since then we have been growing little by little. I start to realize that every effort has its fruits.
3. Moved from San Francisco to Miami. In the beginning, it was all very chaotic and stressful. I had to leave my dogs for almost 2 months in SF, it was really hard, but finally I’m all settled and happy.
4. Resumed my fitness life and I am very happy about it. I managed to improve my diet, went to the gym more regularly, eliminated unhealthy habits and worked on my mental health.
5. Was able to gather my whole family on one of my trips to Cuba this year, after a couple of years of disputes. It was so exciting!
1. Finally, after several iterations, I found a design that I like for the blog. The visual aspect of a blog is very important for me, so now I feel much more inspired. Thanks for the patience!
2. Photographs this year have definitely improved. I am currently leaving my comfort zone and have decided to try other styles of photography. Here are my most popular photos of the year!
3. Worked on some collaborations with great companies. This has been a really exciting experience. Lindt Chocolate and Herstyler were some highlights!
4. I have also reached almost 15K Instagram followers and we won close to 100 readers on the blog from around the world. Next year we will start expanding more to other platforms such as Facebook and twitter.
2018 In Numbers
3740 Total Views
1045 Total Visitors
79 Total Posts
1485 Post Likes
324 Post Comments
Thank you for your support!!!
A Few Personal Accomplishments
1. I moved from San Francisco to Miami. This turned out to be a really good decision.
2. With my trip to Bangkok, I spent 24+ hours flying for the first time with very limited layover. This was really quite an achievement. One of the things that terrifies me the most is being on a plane for so long. I have never had a phobia of flying, but I’d sensed a bit of claustrophobia during my recent trips to Europe. Thankfully everything went well.
3. I made my much desired trip to Asia. Bangkok and Bali was everything I had imagined.
4. I completed a few trips to Cuba where I was able to spend much needed time with my family and friends.
Thank you very much for all your support this year, it has really been fun.
And with that, I would like to know … what content would you like to see more in 2019? Vacation? Beauty? Photography? Food? Anything else? Let me know!